Day 7 - Dingboche Rest Day

So today was another acclimbitization day with a short hike up a 300m hill. This was a very steep walk but I felt good physically.

We stopped at the top for around 45 minutes where the views were spectacular across to Ama Dablam and Lotse.

For the remainder of the day we just relaxed.  Had a short stroll up to the other end of town however there is pretty much nothing to see (except 2 snooker halls).

I had the best shower ever today, 46 degrees, shaved my head and washed like I have never washed before!  Feels great to have some nice fresh clothes on.  I hadn't showered since last Friday back in Kathmandu (its Thursday today).

Dad is feeling a little bit better today though still has a cough.

Big day tomorrow so hoping for a good nights sleep.





SHARE
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment