...The Winner Is......




Now that the trip has finished I present you the winner of the Inaugural Douchebag Parking Awards. You might look at this one and go “how can that top the Tekapo effort?!” Let me give you my reasoning (if you disagree I don’t care as I am the President and founder of these awards and what I say goes). Here we have a definite local from the Wanaka area (I have blanked out his business name) who obviously knows this car park. Also, this was the first row of the very busy supermarket so the total disregard for other shoppers parking is something to behold. So there you have it, a late comer but a very worthy winner. I may revive these awards on our next trip so stay tuned. Feel free to devise your own awards but please come up with your own award name as we are in the process of a patent (remember this day, this award will one day be spoken of alongside the Oscars).
Posted by Picasa
SHARE
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment